Moskvich Day 2022
We are pleased to inform you that on Sunday, July 3, 2022, the annual holiday "Moskvich Day-2022" will take place.
The holiday will take place on the territory of the St. Petersburg State Forest Engineering University.
"Moskvich's Day" is a retro car exhibition organized by enthusiasts from car clubs with the support of sponsors. The exposition will be made up of vintage cars that have become a real legend of the domestic auto industry. The holiday annually gathers more than a hundred Moskvich cars of different years of production: from the first post-war ones to those assembled by hand after the assembly line stopped in the 2000s. As well as many rare and small-scale cars of this brand, children's pedal cars and customized "Moskvich".
This year we are celebrating the 75th anniversary of the founding of the Moskvich brand.
The program of the event includes:
- exhibition of cars "Moskvich"
- competitions for guests of the Holiday: creative (for example, drawing on a topic set by the host), technical (for example, disassembling and assembling a carburetor for a while), quizzes with questions related to the history of the Moskvich brand, as well as the history of domestic motorsport and the automotive industry.
- performance of the guests of the "Moskvich Day" with stories about significant events, little-known facts, experiences and travels. Over the years, such people as Edward Singurindi, Igor Apukhtin, Sergey Korovai, Mikhail Krasinets, Yegor Karpunin, Evgeny Travnikov, auto travelers who traveled all over the country on Moskvichs, performed on the stage of the Day of the Moskvich
- voting by the guests of the holiday for the "People's Choice Award"
- determination by the competent jury of the best cars in the following categories:
• Best authentic car
• Best restoration
• Best technical tuning
• Best external tuning
• Sports achivments
• Long road
- rewarding participants with memorable hand-made prizes, certificates and prizes from partners of the event.
The holiday is annually visited by owners of Moskvich cars from different cities of Russia, as well as from other countries.
Contests, incendiary music, an entertainment program and a great mood await spectators and participants!
Registration of participants will begin at 10:00, the grand opening at 12:00.
Venue: St. Petersburg, Institutskiy pereulok, opposite house 1.
We invite everyone to visit the holiday and take part in it !!!
All news and the latest information on the holiday here: