Payment and discounts
Methods of payment
Payment can be made in several ways:
- in our point of issue of orders (St. Petersburg, Kondratievsky house 2) by cash, or with use of cash cards
- in the post office when obtaining the order by cash on delivery by Russian Post (order value up to 3000 rubles, the cash on delivery is applied for deliveries across Russia);
- in points of issue of orders of the express SDEK company (order value is up to 10000 rubles, delivery only across Russia);
- remotely - cash cards of the following payment service systems Payment is made through "SBERBANK" or through "Tinkoff Bank" You can familiarize yourself with the data transfer process with this payment method at this link
- remotely - on system PayPal
Payment by bank transfer from the organization is possible. Legal entities for payment are issued an official bill with the conclusion of the necessary contracts and the provision of the necessary documents. Our enterprise works to the simplified system without application of the VAT (value added tax).
After you have made payment
We ask you to inform us that you have made payment, so that we can quickly track your sum and send your order in time.
ATTENTION!!! Our offer is not a public offer. In other words, you are not required to buy spare parts only from our company, and we are not obliged to sell our goods to everyone without exception.
If you made an order
After you have made the order, it is collected, reserved and reported about readiness for transfer to your address. In this response letter you will also be offered possible methods of delivery and payment, in relation to the region where you are and the type and number of parts ordered. After you have chosen the most convenient ways of delivery and payment, having confirmed it in writing, you are obliged to make payment within 5 (five) days. In case you for some reason could not do it - your order is being disassembled, you will be notified in writing about it.Further, you can make а similar order, but standard discounts will not apply to it.We ask you to consider this rule and soberly assess their capabilities when you make another order.
If your order is very large
If your order consists of very many positions and requires a lot of time for assembly and picking, the payment process is divided into two stages. Before assembly, you are billed with an amount that covers our costs associated with the assembly of your order - prepayment (usually not more than 1000 rubles). Upon completion of assembly and picking, you pay the rest of the cost of your order, while the prepayment received is included in the total cost of the order (that is, the amount of the order does not increase by this figure). In the event that you refuse to pay the order further (or change it by more than 80% of the positions), the prepayment is not refunded and is credited as payment for our work in assembling and disassembling your order.
ATTENTION! Currently, cash on delivery parcels across Russia are sent by regular mail at the cost of order up to 3000 rubles or by express delivery at the cost of order up to 10000 rubles.Over 10,000 rubles orders are sent only after prepayment.